What Message Are You Sending?

Category : FightPod

 

Communication is always happening and most of what is communicated isn’t even in the words that we are telling ourselves or others. Likely you have heard the phrase “Only 10% of our communication is verbal. The other 90% happens to be non-verbal.” There is a lot going on there that we might not know about!

Everything we do sends a message. Our actions are a form of comunication to everyone that are around us. Ask yourself a simple question …

“What message(s) are you sending?”

Listen to emmanuel talking about this simple question in more detail.

 

 

FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedIn

Systema Skill Sets

Category : FightPod

 

Skills are automated components of a person’s conscious action. An action becomes a skill when it has been internalized through practice and no longer requires conscious control.

Listen to Emmanuel talking about Systema Skills in this weeks Fight PodCast.

“Skills allow us to comprehend the whole through its parts”

FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedIn

Give Meaning and Purpose – Fight PodCast

Category : FightPod

 

Definition of meaning; what is meant by a word, text, concept, or action.

Definition of purpose;the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.

Listen to Meaning and Purpose Fight PodCast

“Anybody can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way – that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy”  ~ Aristotle

 

 

FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedIn

Are You Exhausted? Fight PodCast

Category : FightPod

 

A fitting topic for these difficult times. Listen to Emmanuel explain this condition in this weeks Fight PodCast.

The definition of Exhausted … Drained of one’s physical or mental resources; very tired; completely used up.

 

FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedIn

Practice Mode – Fight PodCast

Category : FightPod

 

We all know how to put our phones into ‘Airplane Mode’ when we are on a plane. But do we know how to put out practice session into ‘Pracrice Mode’?

 

 

Listen to Emmanuel talk about ‘Practice Mode’ in this week’s Fight Podcast.

 

FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedIn